Best Porcelain Kitchen Sink Reviews : If you are looking for a kitchen sink that can liven up the whole room, then you definitely need to check out the ceramic ones in the market. For starters, most ceramic sinks are well designed, and affordable and frankly, would give you value for your money’s worth. There are various metrics that you would have to factor in from durability to looks, but for what it’s worth, Ceramic sinks beats out the rest by a mile and some. From its sculpted looks, to the fact that it is remarkably easy to clean, you really do not need much of a reason to check out some of the top ranking ceramic sinks in the market, do you?
Best Porcelain Kitchen Sinks 2019
|Porcelain Kitchen Sink||Bowl||Editor Rating||Buy Now|
|HIGHPOINT COLLECTION White 36-inch Single Bowl||Single Bowl||Check on Amazon|
|KES Fireclay Sink Farmhouse Kitchen Sink||Single Bowl||Check on Amazon|
|Franke 124.0379.954 Ceramic Kitchen Sink||Single Bowl||Check on Amazon|
|White Baroque sink 2 trays ceramic||Double Bowl||Check on Amazon|
|Elkay ELGUS3322RBQ0 Harmony Quartz Classic Undermount Sink||Single Bowl||Check on Amazon|
Best Ceramic/Porcelain Sinks Review 2019
When it comes to the choice of picking out a new kitchen sink, you would definitely want to consider some of the top ranging fireclay models in the market. For starters, porcelain sinks should easily last you for over 15 years and moreover, are dent resistant and easy to clean as well. Given this, you may want to check out some of the top porcelain kitchen sinks in the market, and choose the one that seems to be a good fit for your kitchen.
When it comes to kitchen sinks, the first thing that you need to understand is that your kitchen sink would be one of the main focus areas of the whole room. Therefore, to state that it needs to look great would be an understatement – your kitchen sink needs to be able to meld in to the background and with the rest of the décor that your kitchen comes with. When it comes to choosing the perfect kitchen sink, one of the choices that you may want to consider is this fireclay model (ceramic sink).
It comes with the required durability that you require in most sinks and can withstand hot dishes even if you were to place one on it. This particular model is certainly elegant and comes in a nice cream color that should match up to the rest of your kitchen’s décor. It is individually crafted and comes with an average depth of 8.5 inches. On the whole, it is elegant and should definitely add a touch of class to the whole kitchen. It comes with pre-cut sink holes as well as waste disposal kit and all the other accessories that you require for this model. Incidentally, this model comes with a top mount installation which requires you to insert the sink through the top and can be easily installed in minutes. On the whole, this sink is definitely worth every penny listed in the price tag.
This is a sleek fireclay farmhouse sink (30 inches) that you may want to take a closer look at. It comes with the required depth and is a farmhouse kitchen, so you should be able to use the same to clean all the big vessels you need without a hassle. The best part is that this sink comes in a modern contemporary design and certainly looks fantastic, and it comes in sparkling white. It is basically an under mount kitchen sink so chances are that you may require professional help to get it and the faucet set up properly. Incidentally it also comes with the following dimensions as well as a brushed nickel faucet, 34.5 x 24.5 x 14 inches.
On the whole, if you are looking for a ceramic kitchen sink which comes loaded with all the features you need and looks good at the same time, then this is the product that you need to make a beeline for. The sink also comes with all the required installation accessories that you require, and remember, that it pays to do the research as well. So whether you plan to settle for this classic or look for some other ceramic model for your kitchen, always make sure that you get the size right. It is important that you assess your kitchen so as to get an idea of the size of kitchen sink to go for and then choose the right one. This product on the whole, stands out for all the right reasons – it comes with a fantastic design, affordable price tag and great functionality.
As a single bowl ceramic kitchen sink, it certainly manages to snag your attention right away, from its texture and tone to its overall design and functionality. If you are on the lookout for a classic ceramic sink, one that is resistant to dents and comes with durability factored in, then this is the sink that you need to take a closer look at. It comes with the following dimensions, 24.4 x 20.1 x 7.9 inches and is currently available in warm cappuccino tones.
The sink comes with adequate size, and you should be able to wash your vessels and even clean your baking pan in the same, but if you need a bigger size sink, you can always upgrade later on. This single bowl sink should be more than sufficient to meet your current kitchen needs and more importantly, it comes with automatic stopper as well as all the requisite accessories that you would require. It should also be pointed out that you would need a 600x490mm cut on your countertop to insert this sink. It is a top mount installation and you need to make sure that the cut is in the right shape and size. On the whole, this sink is worth every cent you pay for it, as it certainly delivers on the same.
If you are on the lookout for a multi-functional sink, then this would be your best bet. It comes with strong, sturdy construction, which has been engineered to perfection. The current product comes with the following dimensions, L x W x H 900X630X200. It is currently available in Baroque white and comes with twin bowls. You can use one for cleaning and the other for drying but what should be pointed out is that the sink is deep enough to handle most of your current kitchen needs. What’s more, these sinks are non-porous and should not stain and you should be able to handle any food product in the same without having to worry whether the ceramic would react to the same or not.
This sink is designed to be able to withstand any food product with ease, and what’s more, the sink is also designed to be able to withstand any temperature as well. It is also dent resistant and you should be able to clean most of your heavy bottomed vessels in the same with ease. On the whole, this sink stands out on account of its clean design, its baroque look and its functionality as well. This is a good sink to consider for your kitchen, given its functionality and one that would certainly last you for a long while to come. Do note that even though it is stain resistant, it would not be a good idea to store tea or coffee grounds on the sink since they can cause it to stain. But other than that, you only need to clean and wipe your sink once in a day to maintain it in its pristine condition.
One of the first things that you are bound to contemplate is the fact that ceramic sinks make for a perfect fit in any kitchen. Irrespective of whether you had opted for a conventional décor or for a more modern one, it should nevertheless be pointed out that ceramic sinks do manage to fit right in. And the best part about this particular sink is that it comes trammeled with all the modern fittings and functionality that you could ask for and at the same time, it has been handmade to perfection. It comes with full tone colors, matt or gloss and you can take your pick. With Blanco, you can expect nothing but the best and so far, the sink certainly lives up to the hype.
The sink comes with the following dimensions, 24.2 x 20.1 x 12.7 inches and is currently available in glossy magnolia. It also comes with pre-cut drain holes which should prove to be handy and should be deep enough to meet your current kitchen requirements. You can safely use this sink to clean various food products without unduly worrying out the ceramic reacting to the same. Additionally, the sink is heat as well as dent resistant and should last you for quite a while. This sink is a beauty to look at; the icing on the cake is that it is priced reasonably and a real steal at the current listed price.
Ceramic Sinks Benefits
The one issue that you may face straightaway is the fact that there is one too many ceramic sinks in the market, which is why you need to check out our kitchen sink reviews (posted towards the end), as that should clue you in as to what type of sink to opt for. When it comes to ceramic sinks or fireclays as they are more commonly known, you need to know that they are mostly constructed from clays, fluxes and in a few cases; additives are added to the mix. The mixture is then molded and then baked in a kiln, at high temperatures; more so than what is normally applied to ceramic ware. The end result is a nicely designed fireclay sink, which is strong, and sturdy. Just take a look at some of the factors as to why you should go for ceramic/ porcelain sinks,
- Strength: Contrary to what you may have heard, or for that matter seen, thanks to mass media, porcelain sinks are quite strong and sturdy. They are designed to be such, and if you are still worried about the strength of the ceramic sink, you can always go for a casted sink, where the ceramic is glazed over a cast iron sink and then reshaped for a better fit. But ceramic sinks are s strong as some of the cast iron sinks and would last you for a while.
- Easy to clean: Due to being fired up in the kiln at high temperatures, these ceramic sinks come with a non porous and smooth surface and is quite easy to clean – especially compared to some of the other materials. You can use most cleaning products with a ceramic sink and clean it up in no time at all. Just make sure that you do not postpone the clean up, since ceramic sinks require a certain degree of maintenance for that clean white look. Once you have finished the clean up, all that is left is a gentle wipe with a clean cloth and that’s it.
- Color: One of the best reasons that you may want to opt for ceramic sinks is that they come in various colors, shades, tones and shapes. You can even request ceramic sink manufacturers to custom build a ceramic sink as per your specification, so that it is a perfect fit with the rest of your kitchen. You need to choose the right sink color, one that goes well with the rest of your kitchen décor and manages to stand out for the right reasons.
- Installation: When it comes to installation, and as ceramic/ porcelain sinks tend to be heavy, the best way to get one installed is to go in for a top mount installation. All you need is the required cabinet space on the countertop, with 36 inches of space on one side and another 18 inches of space on the other. However, if you want to go in for an under mount installation, it is advisable that you seek out professional assistance to get the same installed. As mentioned earlier, these sinks tend to be heavy and therefore an under mount installation will require struts, supports to brace it up and lend it the required support.
- Dent resistant: One of the reasons that porcelain sinks stand out, apart from its looks, is the fact that they are nearly dent resistant. You can dump all the heavy vessels you need in a porcelain sink, clean it up and you would still not have to worry about dents to the ceramic layer. This dent resistance is one of the most valued traits in any ceramic based sink and one that you would need to consider when contemplating purchasing a new kitchen sink.
- Cost: Ceramic sinks tend to be a little more on the pricey side but so far, they come loaded with all the functionality that you can expect in such a sink. Usually the cost for a decent sized, good quality ceramic/ porcelain sink can cost between $300 and $400, but it can also cost more, depending on the make, manufacturer and whether the sink comes with any added benefits.
If you are in the process of installing your Porcelain kitchen sink in your kitchen, then you should know that the location matters. A kitchen sink is often one of the focal points of any kitchen and naturally, the sink would be placed on top of the counter top or installed underneath in the form of an under mount installation. But if you are constructing your kitchen anew, then you have the luxury of deciding where you would like the countertop and the kitchen sink to be positioned. You could always opt for the countertop along with the sink to be positioned against one of the windows, so that it gets the benefit of natural light flowing into the room. It is your call, and you need to make the right choice, as it applies to your situation. But do note that choosing the right position for the sink and the countertop can make a world of difference so you may want to do your research before you pick out the location.
These are some of the best ceramic sinks 2019 currently available in the market and while each one differs from the other in terms of shape, size, and even functionality, the one thing that you can count on is that they have all been built to last. The sheer elegance of these kitchen sinks is to be seen to be believed and you can clean and maintain them in their current pristine condition without much hassle. Most of these sinks are engineered to withstand high temperatures as well as dents and heavy vessels, and are stain resistant as well. They would be perfect in any kitchen, and should definitely provide you with what you need, for yours.
Do Not Forget to Check these kitchen Sinks
- Best Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks
- Best Undermount Kitchen Sinks 2019
- Best Drop-In Kitchen Sinks 2019
- Best Copper Kitchen Sink Reviews 2019
- 1 Best Porcelain Kitchen Sinks 2019
- 2 Best Ceramic/Porcelain Sinks Review 2019
- 3 Ceramic Sinks Benefits
- 4 Location matters:
- 5 Conclusion: